Forum
By Dan Tole On 25 Jan, 2013 At 11:13 AM | Categorized As | With Comments Off

Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Whos getting a PS4 and what games?
Strathem
Beginner
Post Whos getting a PS4 and what games?
on: October 11, 2013, 13:52

Come on then you lot, who here is grabbing a PS4 and are you getting one at launch or after? What games are you all getting to play on your shiny new toy?

I am going for the basic Killzone bundle with a second (blue) dualshock 4, FIFA 14 and one other game, torn between AC4 and Watch Dogs at the moment.

Also who has plus and will be upgrading their Drive Club to the full version?

Karl

Stryfe84
Post Re: Whos getting a PS4 and what games?
on: October 11, 2013, 17:24

Urgh, just typed a massive quick reply, then hit reply and lost it. In the words of Arnie, "I'll be back".

Stryfe84
on: October 12, 2013, 12:59

So...

We talked about it on Twitter the other night but here's my current situation.

I have a confirmed day 1 order with the Killzone, extra controller and camera bundle. I also have 2 copies of Watch_Dogs on pre-order. I have the PS3 vigilante edition http://www.game.co.uk/en/watch-dogs-game-exclusive-vigilante-edition-219900?pageSize=20&searchTerm=watc dogs vigilante edition because I really want the cap and mask, then I have the PS4 DedSec edition http://www.game.co.uk/en/watch-dogs-dedsec-edition-220102?pageSize=20&searchTerm=watc dogs vigilante edition because I really want the statue. I'll probably sell the PS3 game with the DLC etc and keep that cap, and keep the PS4 version.

I don't have any plans to upgrade the Plus version of Drive Club, partly because it feels a little like they may be copping out a little on the instant game collection by having a Plus version. IGC is meant to be full games, I really hope this doesn't set a precedent going forward where the PS4 version of IGC will be Plus versions of games, without all the content etc.

I have high hopes for Resogun, being that I loved Super Stardust Delta on the Vita. I don't really like side scrolling shooters though, my gaming roots go quite far back but it's a genre I've never been that keen on.

I seem to remember hearing that Outlast would also be free on Plus, but I doubt I'll ever play that game!

I'm really, really looking forward to The Division, and infamous. Being a fan of MMO's without having the time required to really play them, I'm quite keen for Destiny.

So all in all as it stands, I may just stick to Killzone, Watch_Dogs and whatever Plus gives us, and not rush another purchase right away.

rese3060
on: October 14, 2013, 17:23

I've had a pre order in since the day they announced the price. Also getting Watchdogs, Resogun and I may get Killzone and Knack. I was very sad to find out I had to wait for Infamous: Second Son.

Strathem
Beginner
on: October 15, 2013, 16:47

Hope you aren't too sad you now have to wait for Watch_Dogs :(

Nice choices games wise, I think with WD now delayed I might go for Black Flag.

Stryfe I feel your pain buddy, I have done that plenty of time. Hit the button and the think, "hey where is my post . . . . did I just . . . sheet :("

Swervingta-
ras
on: October 27, 2013, 10:04

Day one and not sure what game yet.

[URL=http://gamercards.exophase.com/xbl/user/swervingtaras/]Image[/URL}

Stryfe84
on: November 4, 2013, 20:32

With no Watch Dogs I'm gonna go ahead and pick up Knack and review it for the site. Gutted about Watch Dogs but if it needs more time in the oven, so be it. Also eases money around release.

ShoNuff71
on: November 9, 2013, 01:09

Getting a day 1 console. If I can take advantage of a 3 for 2 deal at Target, I'll have AC: BlackFlag, Killzone: SF, Battlefield4, and Need for Speed Rivals. If I can't do the deal, Battlefield4 drops from the list.

Also looking forward to Resogun and Warframe.

Strathem
Beginner
on: November 10, 2013, 14:50

I wish they did that 3 for 2 in England, really looking forward to Lego Marvel on PS4 so I will grab that also. Battlefield 4 looks awesome but I don't know if I would actually play it that much.

Nameless30-
Beginner
on: November 13, 2013, 14:55

Took advantage of Amazon's buy 2 get 1 free deal this week and picked up NFS, AC4, and NBA2K14. Picked up Killzone over the weekend and have it sitting on the shelf. Glad to see that Resogun's file size is relatively small. I was shocked at Killzone's 45GB install. Looking forward to doing some score chasing on there with everyone.

Pages: [1]
Mingle Forum by cartpauj
Version: 1.0.34 ; Page loaded in: 0.063 seconds.

comment closed