Playstation Yu-Gi-Oh! game fans It’s Time To Duel! once again. Konami has revealed that it will finally be bringing a Yu-Gi-Oh! title to the PlayStation Network platform. They will me updating and porting over Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D’s Decade Duels Plus.
Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D’s Decade Duels Plus is an update to the previously released Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D’s Decade Duels for Xbox Live Arcade.
Features that will be in the game are:
- Voice and Text chat compatibility
- Over 2,000 playable cards, including cards featured in Yu-Gi-Oh! Classic, GX and 5D’s Decks
- Hundreds of additional cards and packs for purchase through Xbox LIVE® Marketplace and the PlayStation® Store
- Online Multiplayer with up to four-player Tag Duel for total Yu-Gi-Oh! supremacy
- Game play customization with user-created rules
- Multiple Game Modes including Quick Match, Rank Match and Custom Matches
- Online Leader Boards to track your stats against anyone Worldwide
Though the idea of lot the game expansion will be through DLC, especially if certain cards may not be available that will have to try to buy in digital packs or so may not make people too happy, the promise of Yu-Gi-Oh! and online play for a PlayStation system has me pretty pumped and excited.
Been a while since lost my self to the world of Yu-Gi-Oh! epsecially since in college became more a magic player, this does have me quite excited and want to return and play some Yu-Gi-Oh! once again.
There is no word on release dates yet, but we do know that the game will cost $9.99.